Returns & Warranty
Return & Exchange
- LA ENVIRO puts in every effort to keep you completely satisfied with your purchase. Nonetheless, if for any reason you are left dissatisfied, we offer you our return/exchange option within 30 days from the date of purchase. The item should, however, be in its original condition. Apart from that, all clearance or discounted items are considered as FINAL SALE, and are, thus, not eligible for return/exchange.
- Any merchandise to be eligible for return/exchange must be:
- In a brand new, unused and in perfect condition.
- Your return/exchange package must include all original hangtags, packaging material, and all the components. It should be returned in the original box along with all the protective packaging materials inside the box. It should also be accompanied by the proof of purchase (order confirmation email or order number)
- The payment of your returned item(s) will be refunded to your account through the same mode of payment used by you while making the purchase. The credited amount should reflect in next bank statement. Once the return process has been completed, you will receive an email with a confirmation.
- Returns/exchanges for all online orders must be executed within 30 days from the date of order receipt by the customer.
- If you wish to only exchange the ordered item, LA ENVIRON recommends that our customers should return the original order and place an entirely new order since we are not able to guarantee if the same item will be available at the time of exchange request initiation.
Please follow the following instructions in order to effect an exchange/return:
- Please contact us with your order number and the reason you need to return/exchange it at the following email address(es): firstname.lastname@example.org
- LA ENVIRO will provide you with a Return Authorisation (RA) number along with the address of the nearest warehouse where you can drop off your order. You must pack well and seal your return order ensuring that you clearly write your RA number on the package for shipping it back to us.
- The customer is solely responsible for bearing the expense of the return of the item(s). We do not offer any prepaid return label for our customers. Ensure that you ship your return package with a tracking number, signed delivery and/or insurance. LA ENVIRO is not held responsible for any damage or loss of the return package.
Return & Exchange Restrictions
- Size issues are not categorized as defects. The customer shall be liable for all return shipping charges incurred.
- LA ENVIRO does not accept returns/exchange of merchandise bought from any other retailer or website.
Handbags & Wallets
- LA ENVIRO offers one-year warranty on handbags and wallets, subject to applicable conditions and exclusions. This merchandise is protected by a one-year limited warranty from the original date of purchase by the client.
- If a product turns out to be defective in terms of material used or craftmanship on regular use anytime within the first year of purchase, we offer to replace the product for free with the same product. The customer, thus, must return any defective handbag and wallet to receive a replacement in lieu of the same.
- Vegan materials have the tendency to vary in color and texture because of their natural composition, and this is one of the things that actually sets them apart. The one year warranty does not offer to cover this normal wear and tear/damages that arise as a result of dye transference, misuse, accident, repair or service.
Conditions & Exclusions
- All warranties as offered by LA ENVIRO do not cover any damages due to dye transference, accidents, misuse or any alteration, service or repair, and are non-transferable.
- We can send an order replacement only once we have received your return.
- The warranty replacement can be availed only once for one item.
- Warranty claims are not eligible for refund.
How to make a claim with LA ENVIRO?
- In case the item you’ve purchased has a manufacturing defect, please follow the instructions given below:
Please email us at: email@example.com
- Please include the following information in your email, so that we can validate the eligibility of the warranty:
- A copy of your order confirmation/order number
- Include 2-3 photos with description of the damaged product
- Full name of the customer
- Current shipping address
- Valid phone number
When you have provided all the necessary information in your return request, we will give you a Return Authorisation (RA) number. You must pack well and seal your return order ensuring that you clearly write your RA number on the package for shipping it back to us.
*Kindly note that LA ENVIRO does not ask customers to purchase new packaging accessories from the courier service in order to ship the item back because LA ENVIRO is not responsible for shipping/packaging fees. We urge you to re-use the original packaging materials or accessories available at your disposition.